ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Boveda’s patented 58% humidity control packs regulate moisture content; providing 15% higher terpene and cannabinoid retention than cannabis stored without Boveda and adding or removing pure water vapor, as needed, to maintain a precise relative humidity (RH). Only Boveda® responds to any atmospheric humidity conditions inside a container by maintaining the predetermined relative humidity (RH) level of 58%. They don’t need any activation or maintenance. Just place them in an airtight container with your items and Boveda® technology will do the rest. Your material will stay fresh, with stable moisture content, delivering a consistently exquisite experience every time.
KEY SELLING POINTS:
- 58% RH Boveda is perfect for slightly drier buds, joints and pre-rolls
- Prevents the evaporation of terpenes and weight
- Boveda retains quality, potency and efficacy for patients and rec consumers
- Adds and absorbs pure water vapor to maintain a precise relative humidity (RH)
- Boveda SKU: MB58-67-OWB
- Individual Dimensions: 5.25" x 3.5"
- Retail Carton Dimensions: 12" x 12" x 7"
- Shipping Weight: 16.4 lbs
- Packaging: (100) 58%, 67g individually overwrapped Boveda in a casepack
HOW LONG DOES BOVEDA LAST?
- Boveda will last 2 to 4 months in an airtight container; Up to 2 weeks in a container frequently opened and closed
More contents will come up soon...
Note: Do not mix Boveda RH levels within the same Boveda Humidor Bag, and do not use Boveda in the same humidor bag with other humidification products. They will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of Boveda.